It’s never been more important for the campaign to have a clear and accessible voice on cycling. To support us in doing this, we have launched our upgraded website.
We’ll be sharing;
- Regular updates about campaign activities
- Official responses we make to consultations
- Our wish lists for changes that would improve cycling across the county
- Ways to improve your cycling skill and confidence
- Guidance and standards for making cycling accessible to all
- Member stories and local news about cycling
We hope you notice a big increase in the amount of information available online.
If you’ve like to access older notes or responses, please get in touch and we’ll see if we can dig them out the archive for you.