Cheltenham Cycle Campaign was established in 1980 and since that time we have been well estabished as a voice for cyclists in Cheltenham. In 2008, the group became the Cheltenham & Tewkesbury Cycling Campaign.
Some of our recent achievements
- Management of the pilot Cheltenham Yellow Bike Hire project in summer 2008.
- Publication of the latest Cheltenham Cycle Map which sets a new standard for cycling maps in Britian.
- An advance in the public awareness of transport and cycling issues in Cheltenham and Gloucestershire.
- Arranging many successful events as part of the annual National Bike Week.
- Installation of cycle stands at the railway station and other locations.
- Major influence on the drafting of the Cheltenham Cycle Network.
- Extension of the Honeybourne Line.
- Helping to raise the standards of cycle facilities.
Return to Cheltenham & Tewkesbury Cycling Campaign main page